
We brought along the camp oven that Tramp 1 gave me for my birthday earlier in the year to warm up the side dishes. It was our first time to use it and it worked great.

While we waited for the food to warm, we enjoyed a glass of wine and the nice view of the river as we sat beside the fire.


Then we carved up the bird, dished up our plates and dug in! We reminisced about past holidays as we ate and thought of all our family and friends.

As darkness fell, we loaded up everything and headed for home. Another unusual Thanksgiving for the 2 Tramps!
5 comments:
so beautiful!
What a wonderful way to spend thanksgiving! Bet the scenery was spectacular...!
The company wasn't bad, either...was it?
Mary and H.J,
Thanks so much for visiting. Yes, it was lovely place to enjoy our meal and count our blessings. And yes, Jim, the company was good.
That has to be the loveliest Thanksgiving settings I've ever seen!!!!
Fabulous!!
Cath
Wow that food looks good, and I mean, I'd eat it for breakfast, it's 7am.
love you
K
Post a Comment