Looking west at Broken Top and The Three Sisters in the Oregon Cascades Feb. 2016


“Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing, wind braces us up, snow is exhilarating; there is really no such thing as bad weather, only different kinds of good weather.” -
John Ruskin


Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Finished!

The puzzle is finished! I worked on it just bits at a time, sometimes while on the phone. Other times I would just take a quick look when passing from one room to another. I found it to be very mind stimulating. It was interesting to analyze my thought processes and how often I might be right or wrong on a shape or color. All in all, I felt it was a very positive experience. I am glad that I did not look at the picture on the box - I feel it was more challenging that way. I am ready to start another one immediately - and I thought I did not like doing jigsaw puzzles! How are you doing with yours?

12 comments:

ruralrevivalfarm said...

I'm impressed!

I'm not sure I could do without looking at the box but either way, it's definitely good exercise for the brain. : )

~Andrea~

Anonymous said...

It looks great. You don't look at the box? I'm impressed!!

Coastal BC Stories Books said...

I'm with Rural Revival - I would need to use the picture as a help. I am really in awe! - Margy

Anonymous said...

I would most certainly need to look at the box...LOL
Beautiful Picture on the puzzle
~~HUGS~~

Sue said...

There is no way I could do it without looking at the picture. That would be too hard for me. I do like doing jigsaws-I used to do them all the time in the winter. I don't know why I quit. Maybe next winter! Anyways, great job. It's hard to "undo" them after all that work...........

SharleneT said...

Great job -- and you made me hungry! Very impressive. Looking forward to your next project. Come visit when you can...

Rita said...

Used to always have a puzzle going when my boys were growing up. You are giving me the urge. What a lovly picture; right up my allley.
Rita

Sandy said...

I love jigsaw puzzles. It's a family tradition to do one on both Thanksgiving and Christmas while the family is all together. My little brother would always sneak a piece into his pocket so that he could put the last piece in. I don't think I've ever done one without looking at the cover. That would definitely increase the difficulty level.

Great job!

HermitJim said...

Good work, my friend! I would have to peek at the box, but you did a great job there!

Just full of surprises, aren't ya?

Margaret said...

I could never do a puzzle without looking at the box. I think puzzles are your thing. I'm still working on the Christmas puzzle...from 2009.

Carol............. said...

Great job! Isn't that a good lesson for life.........a piece at a time to make the whole...(often times without a picture to draw info from).

Have a good week.

Tracy said...

How cool, now what do you want to do with it? I hate putting puzzles back after I've spent so much time on them...