Oh, yeah - Chucky ringing in the New Year asleep!!
He sure has grown - a neighbor refers to him as our giraffe!
"I am asleep, don't bother me, stop taking pictures!!"
I love his wrinkled chin, so velvety- just want to pet him - but don't want to wake him up. He needs his beauty sleep... And I need a break sometimes since he is such an active fellow! His nap time is my break time!
7 comments:
I dont think there is a puppy in this world thats more loved then this guy ;)
Happy new year to you and yours!
Happy New Year! I hope that this new year offers you both peace, good health and happiness. It looks as if Chucky has found peace and happiness. Hopefully he will remain healthy in the coming year!
Love it! Almost rang in the new year the same way, ha. Well, ok, maybe not ON THE FLOOR, but I almost fell asleep, LOL!
Here's to a wonderful new year for you and yours!
You're right Chucky has grown so much wow! but he looks very comfortable and without a care in the world.
I really enjoy coming to see what you are up to. Hope 2013 bring you health and happiness.
Rita
Hey Chucky...everything will be OK, just keep dem eyes closed and pretend she ain't dare! Then when you wake up~~~~go git 'er and git 'er good! LOL
Sophie Doodle!
Our "party animal", Oliver the dalmatian, is hunkered down in the pillows on our bed at this moment!!
Thanks for stopping by.
Best,
Bonnie
What a lucky pup. He has his own matching dog bed. You are a good pet parent. - Margy
Post a Comment