It's after 8:30 P.M. here now. We have only had one trick or treater - which is more than we have had in the past. Some years we have none and the most we have ever had was maybe twelve. Living in the country has some drawbacks - now we have to eat the candy - and I bought great big candy bars - twelve of them. (They replace the regular size ones that we already ate!)

Dressing up for Halloween is something that we have always enjoyed. Early on it was much easier to get Tramp 1 into a costume like this - you know, anything for a girlfriend! But he has been a pretty good sport about it all through the years.

We have several trunks filled with costumes that we have collected - everything from a pirate to aliens. But these two costumes seem to have been the most popular. Our most recent photos have gone missing and I have looked for them high and low. Guess we will save them when we find them to post next year for Halloween.
3 comments:
I Love the costumes. I had to giggle on it being easiest to get the hubby to do things when you were dating. My hubby took me to country fairs and carnivals while we were dating. We rode every ride. After we were married when I talked about going to a carnival he very politely told me he doesn't do carnivals especially rollar costers. When I questioned him about his going to the ones we went to. The stinker told me but honey we were dating then, I married ya so now I don't have to impress ya. I still get him to go to some, just have to work harder now. Hum, maybe I should divorce him and start dateing him again, it's been awhile since I had the car door opened for me or been to a carnival ☻
Same thing, here. They give parties, now, or the kids head to townhouses and apartment buildings. Just don't want to walk the distances between country houses... The costumes are great, so I hope you had a party or two, yourselves, to attend... Come visit when you can...
Great costumes!!!
Post a Comment