Looking west at Broken Top and The Three Sisters in the Oregon Cascades Feb. 2016


“Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing, wind braces us up, snow is exhilarating; there is really no such thing as bad weather, only different kinds of good weather.” -
John Ruskin


Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Springter is here!!

Last night it started to snow.


No sitting outside today...

Yes, winter is trying to stage a come back.

The calendar says it is officially spring.

We are calling it springter here!

7 comments:

Linda said...

Oh my gracious! Wow. We have rain here in the valley but no thoughts of snow.

Sue said...

Oh-so sorry to see that. Please don't send it this way. I am sick and tired of winter!

Christine said...

I would get really depressed if it snowed here in Okla. now. We are having wonderful weather and I'm loving it.

Pat said...

Our weather has been beautiful here in MD. Hope the flakes stay in your neck of the woods.

Coastal BC Stories Books said...

Oh, no. Say it isn't so. We had rain, but it hasn't been cold. - Margy

Rae said...

Eek - snow! Crazy mixed up weather. I am already using our air conditioner. The temps here have reached near 90 already. I don't envy your snow at all. Bet Chucky loves it though.

Anonymous said...

The weather here is southern Alberta is crazy right now.