No, Chukar dog did not have an accident. He has been really good about that... I am the one who is pooped - as in tired, as in suffering from busy puppy fatigue. Right now I am chomping on dark chocolate covered espresso beans to get my brain revved back up for the afternoon. I haven't needed to eat any of them since Tramp 1 had back surgery in December. I wonder how many you are supposed to eat? There is nothing on the label. Would a couple of handfuls be enough? Guess I will find out - they are really tasty!
Well, I am sure not going to share my espresso beans with him. I am going to pop another handful and see how long it takes me to vacuum the family room!! Woo hoo, I am off like the wind... Or the Hoover Windtunnel - no, I have a Dyson - aw, who even cares!!
Note to self - start shopping for a new camera that can capture a very fast puppy...
7 comments:
I saw a bumper sticker once that said, "The more I know people, the more I like dogs!"
I am so in love with your dog! He has the sweetest face and those eyes - geez, they make my heart melt. Better keep a big supply of that dark chocolate on hand. You are going to need tons of it. Labs are eternal puppies with lots and lots of energy to give you plenty more fatigue. They are worth every bit of it though.
such a familiar sight! LOL. You should try it with Hubby out of town for a week. Just me and Mojo--if it weren't for squirrels I'd be exhausted--they're his other pastime.
I can't say it enough - he has the most amazing eyes!! So, how many espresso beans did you end up taking?
Not being on here for awhile I saw your post. So please accept my late congrats. Labs are great dogs and he will be a great looker. Happy for the both of you :)
I feel for ya! Someone had dumped a Lab by our place last year. It took us a week to find a home for him and I was EXHAUSTED by the time we did. It was a young couple that adopted him, so I'm confident they could keep up with his energy. I think Don and I slept for a week after that!
:D
Nothing like a young pup to keep you on your toes. - Margy
Post a Comment