2 Tramps and a yellow lab living in the high desert of Oregon -
Looking west at Broken Top and The Three Sisters in the Oregon Cascades Feb. 2016
“Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing, wind braces us up, snow is exhilarating; there is really no such thing as bad weather, only different kinds of good weather.” - John Ruskin
Linda, We were downtown Portland driving through the park blocks on the first day of 2011. I don't know the exact cross street but we were headed north (one way street) and were past PSU when we spotted this venerable supersize Piscean expression.
We've travelled out west (and into Oregon especially!) at least twice a year. I have NEVER been able to get hubby into Portland. Sigh. Yet ANOTHER neat thing I won't ever see......... (You can't imagine how badly I want to see Powell Books!!!)
9 comments:
And where to we look to find this fishy piece of art? Interesting.
Linda,
We were downtown Portland driving through the park blocks on the first day of 2011. I don't know the exact cross street but we were headed north (one way street) and were past PSU when we spotted this venerable supersize Piscean expression.
Oh golly...that made me laugh out loud.Happy New Year to you and Tramp 1...wishing you all the best!
Wouldn't you know it...Portland. That is a very unique & nice city. Oregon has a lot of great cities/towns!
LUV U OREGON...GO DUCKS!
I want one for my house!!
We've travelled out west (and into Oregon especially!) at least twice a year. I have NEVER been able to get hubby into Portland. Sigh. Yet ANOTHER neat thing I won't ever see.........
(You can't imagine how badly I want to see Powell Books!!!)
I love your header and those words are so true; a grat reminder of what life is all about.
How cool is that.
Your header shot took my breath away - LOVELY!
and the fish?
ODD!
lol
Post a Comment