If you find yourselves anywhere near Prosser and the Washington wine country, be sure to seek out McKinley Springs Winery - a small family owned and operated winery - for some beautiful views and fine wine tasting.
Looking west at Broken Top and The Three Sisters in the Oregon Cascades Feb. 2016
“Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing, wind braces us up, snow is exhilarating; there is really no such thing as bad weather, only different kinds of good weather.” - John Ruskin
“Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing, wind braces us up, snow is exhilarating; there is really no such thing as bad weather, only different kinds of good weather.” - John Ruskin
Tuesday, June 28, 2011
Wine and BBQ
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Ah, it's a tough job, but someone has to do it!
:D
Sounds like a GREAT job!
I agree with Sue...what a great way to meet people, learn something new and see different areas...hope things are going well for you and tramp 1...xoxoxo
Sounds like fun!!
What I would give to be a judge a for wine! Fun fun!
Rita
Looks like you are having a grand time :) I am finally settled here in Colorado and back online. LOL and yes no Oregon style rain...but awesome thunderstorms though. Well just checkin' in with my FAV blogs...:)
well.. I don't think close enough.. but we'll be in Spokane WA last weekendish of the month. :) visiting Miss Ruby.:)
I just 'wish' there'd be good pork bbq there.. :)
Post a Comment