One timely chore was to empty the hanging buckets that we grew our upside down tomatoes in last season. We have to change the soil every year and especially this year since we had an attack of early blight last spring. Now they are ready to plant again.
Looking west at Broken Top and The Three Sisters in the Oregon Cascades Feb. 2016
“Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing, wind braces us up, snow is exhilarating; there is really no such thing as bad weather, only different kinds of good weather.” - John Ruskin
“Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing, wind braces us up, snow is exhilarating; there is really no such thing as bad weather, only different kinds of good weather.” - John Ruskin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Glad to hear that you are able to get outside and work a little bit. Nothing like a little fresh air and sunshine to cure what ails ya!
Same here and by the way please show us how you make you upside down tomato planters? Interested that I am!
Keep healing eh?
Good to hear you both are feeling better. Those crystals are interesting. I will check them out at the store. I do more container gardening each year and keeping things moist is always a problem, even when we live so near the water. - Margy
Happy dance for y'all getting back to what you enjoy.
I hope by now blogger has resolved the issue of updates from my blog, however I have mainly blogged on Mondays~~ The Simple Women's Dayboook series!
~~Hugs~~
Good to hear you are both on the mend. I have considered using those "crystals" but wasn't sure they were worth the cost. Now I think I will after seeing that they have worked well for you. Potted plants dry out so quickly around here.
Post a Comment