Yesterday I woke up feeling fine. But by 8:30 AM I was having a bit of lower back pain. I had to go to town on errands and to pick up Tramp 1 after his four hours at work. When I arrived at my first stop, I had some trouble walking due to the pain. I made it into the store and grabbed a cart. The more I walked around the store, the better I felt. After picking up Tramp 1, we had another stop and I could hardly get out of the car. I was thinking "this is so not good!". We made it home and I have been down ever since.
I have had something like this happen before several years back. I have vague memories of being on the sofa barely able to move, worrying about walking the dear old dog. I think Tramp 1 was out of town. Anyway, I am trying the usual things - muscle relaxers and an anti-inflammatory. I manage to get up when I have to using a shooting stick for a cane. This is such bad timing. I had so hoped to spend Mother's day with my Mom. But the thought of attempting a long car trip is not even on the radar. I just want to get better quickly. Pretty funny around here - the guy with the use of only one arm trying to take care of the wife who can hardly walk!!
6 comments:
Boy that sure sucks. Hope you have a speedy recovery and get to celebrate Mothers Day with your Mum.
Oh dear.....you are on a bad run of luck! I hope you're feeling better soon!!
Sorry to hear about your back! I do hope it gets better soon...and that things are soon back to semi-normal for ya!
Simple equation: one-armed man takes care of immobile female. Hope he decorates the cake real pretty!!! Please get better.
Totally how it goes usually. Just when you least need it, the body goes all kaput.
Hopefully a couple days down will do the trick. :)
Try drinking more water... a lot more.
Post a Comment