Looking west at Broken Top and The Three Sisters in the Oregon Cascades Feb. 2016


“Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing, wind braces us up, snow is exhilarating; there is really no such thing as bad weather, only different kinds of good weather.” -
John Ruskin


Friday, April 21, 2017

Finally some Spring...



 A sure sign of spring - pear blossoms and pretty birds.


 More deer ghosting through the trees seeking tasty treats.
 
 
 A buck deer with new antler nubbins sprouting on his head.
 
 
This deer shows how they are dropping their winter coats now.
 
 
 
And of course, daffodils blooming - yes, Spring is here.
 
 
 


6 comments:

Fran said...

I thought Spring had arrived in the U.K. But next week snow is forecast! Xxx

Sue said...

Beautiful shots. I love how ghostly those deer look.
Happy Spring

Leslie said...

They do look rather scruffy as they change from winter coats to summer sleekness. One reason I plant a lot of daffodil bulbs on our hills is because the deer don't eat them (I wish it were the same with roses!).

Coastal BC Stories Books said...

We've been hanging out at the cabin a lot lately, so I'm catching up on older posts. We finally bit the bullet and installed satellite Internet. Our US Verizon account started letting us use our data in Canada without extra charges and learned that cellular Internet can be more frustrating than not having any at all, slow speeds, halting video streaming, lost signals. I probably won't do much blogging from the cabin since we do have a limited amount of data, but it'll be nice for a reliable email connection and minor "surfing." - Margy

SHON said...

Great post. Thanks.

Coastal BC Stories Books said...

It took a long time coming this year. - Margy