Looking west at Broken Top and The Three Sisters in the Oregon Cascades Feb. 2016


“Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing, wind braces us up, snow is exhilarating; there is really no such thing as bad weather, only different kinds of good weather.” -
John Ruskin


Monday, November 4, 2013

Backseat Driver...

Now that the weather is cooler, you know who can do more ride alongs with me.  He is the best shopping companion ever - (other than the yellow fur that gets all over the car)...



The trip to town takes over 1/2 an hour and the scenery can be pretty boring - if you are a dog. 
(I always enjoy the drive!)


 
 
Sometimes he just can barely stay awake!
 
 


 
"Nope, you didn't catch me sleeping - I am wide awake!!"
 
 
He never complains about how many stops I make or how long I am in a store.  He doesn't try to look in the bags before we get home, either.  But sometimes, I wish he could drive....
 
 


4 comments:

Sue said...

LOL! Too cute.

Anke said...

You got a cute companion for your shopping trips. :-)

Coastal BC Stories Books said...

My sister has a dog she takes everywhere. Stick Tail my cat isn't a very big car fan. In fact, he gets car sick, sometimes on the way down to the car just thinking about it. Poor guy, he has to travel a lot more now that he's back being our cat rather than Mom's. - Margy

Mama Pea said...

Gotta love a dog who is a good car companion. These days it doesn't hurt to have a big dog (even a drowsy one) in the car with you. We've never had a dog who didn't jump at the chance to go for a ride. And, hey, they are company, aren't they?