2 Tramps and a yellow lab living in the high desert of Oregon -
Looking west at Broken Top and The Three Sisters in the Oregon Cascades Feb. 2016
“Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing, wind braces us up, snow is exhilarating; there is really no such thing as bad weather, only different kinds of good weather.” - John Ruskin
Monday, April 15, 2013
April - serving up typical spring weather...
I truly wanted more snow - and I got it! Gardening will have to wait. But I sure do hate to see the weeds getting this extra shot of moisture. Oh, well, this is spring in the high desert!!!
5 comments:
We're supposed to get that by the weekend. I'm so tired of it all. But, like you said, any moisture is good.
I'm in sunny California...does this sort of late snow do in your fruit crop? All those blossoms shivering in their blankets of snow...
Leslie - the tree in the picture is an ornamental pear. Our fruit trees are still in the bud stage.
Ha! Looks just like my house today . . . minus the spring flowers which don't appear around here until June. Some years, July. Or August.
Those daffs sure looked pretty in the snow. Glad you got your wish.
Post a Comment