Setting a strong outdoor style fashion statement, Chucky is modeling his new raincoat. He will be the brightest dog around sporting sou'wester yellow. He is very interested in helping set up the Christmas tree!
Being a fashion star is a lot of work and frequent naps help him keep his bright eyes, pink nose and crazy dog stamina.
Taking care of the wild Chucky has been a bit tough lately. Both Tramps have been down with a bug and our bounce back has been pretty slow. Rarely do we both come down with the same thing at the same time. But we are getting better and will be posting more again soon.

6 comments:
Oh, Chuckie...you are so CUTE!!!!! Take good care of Mom and Dad as they recover! I know just having you around is a big help!!! ;)
Now those pictures are just crazy cute!!
I love Chuckie's Sou'wester, very nautical! xxx
Oh, still down with the bug? So sorry to hear that. Hope you're feeling better soon!
Oh Chuckie....how I adore you! :)
(Yeah, I'm a big ol' sucker for yellow labs!)
Merry, merry!
Mimi
The Goat Borrower
Chuckie is ready for rain, sleet, hail or snow in that slicker. Maybe he should get a job delivering the mail. - Margy
Post a Comment