This deer is listening, with her ears pointed toward the house.
This is not our Chucky - this is Ridley, a neighbor...
Sure didn't know he comes visiting early.
Brave kitty to be out at night.
The wily coyote sneaks around in the dark!
When I checked the camera this afternoon, there were 2788 new pictures on it. All of nothing - just the rain and wind triggering the shots. Time to move it to a new location and see what or who is out creeping around in the dark here!

8 comments:
How fun is this!!!!! I want a trail camera! I guess the first things i would need are animals and a trail!!! (I'M a city girl)....lol.
This is so neat, though, to see what lurks in the night!!!
That's a LOT of pics to go through! I know what trouble we had with our security camera when we put it outside--every blade of grass that moved triggered it. I finally got smart and put it INSIDE the house...but that wouldn't work with a trail cam, now would it? LOL! Might catch Tramp 1 sneaking cookies or something but that's about all.
That deer has such beautiful eyes :). How dangerous is a coyote to humans? xxx
Lots of folks up here have trail cameras ('cause we have so much wildlife roaming around) and we've often talked of setting up one of our own . . . but haven't done so yet. (Uh, maybe I don't WANT to know how much and of what species is regularly roaming our property!) ;o}
I like that idea. Sounds like an interesting project to see who's moving around at night. That kitty may become the coyote's snack.
The trail cam is extremely cool.
Oh my gosh, I have NEVER thought about how cool it would be to install one of those at the farm!!! Holy cow, I want one now, ha.
We supposedly have deer and coyotes roaming around but I've never seen them. What a great idea, thank you for sharing your pictures and the idea.
I need one of those for my waist-high garden! Footprints and eaten leaves... Fascinating.
Post a Comment