It is so hard to believe that just a year ago we set eyes on this sweet little pup for the first time.
He was so small and took many naps.His "indoor" crate in the picture above is four feet long.
We couldn't imagine our lives with him.
He always smiles, is easily pleased and ready to go anywhere.
He brings us joy every day!!
He also brings us many vet bills. He just got over another ear infection and a yeast infection. Two weeks later he had blood in his urine (found because of the snow) and had to have more tests - he is being watched for the time being. Having a pet comes with the responsibility to make certain they have the best life possible. We get to keep them for such a short time. Long live Chucky!!!
12 comments:
He's so adorable, love the photos of him!
Hope he's getting well soon.
Mette
Chucky you are one handsome dog and I love your personality that comes shining through. Sometimes I laugh just looking at your facial expressions. Those are good people you're living with. Treat them right and live long you lucky dog.
Chucky's a winner for sure.
He has the most beautiful face on any dog I have ever seen. He sure has grown. Enjoy every minute with him.
What incredible eyes!
What a handsome boy he is!!! It is so easy to fall in love with your pets, they give so much and ask for so little. I cannot image our home with out any pets!!
You might want to check his environment for dangers, like mold, or anything toxic. You might also take a look at his diet and the ingredients in his food for allergies. Something you can do, without the Vet. I hope he's okay. Keep us posted!
Makes me grin just to see his face. Always seems to be smiling!
Yes! Long live Chucky, and long live outer too...Mocha and Tinker!! Our lives are enriched because of them!
Sounds like you are taking very good care of Chucky and that's a very good thing.
Rita
He is a beautiful dog and I hope whatever ails him is not too serious or expensive.
Good catch with the snow, you might not have ever known. He has grown into a great companion. Go Chucky! - Margy
Post a Comment