Today was the first day of fall. Right... It was pushing 90+ here today. And a new fire started in the area yesterday. There was ash on the car this morning and the sky is hazy with smoke.
I have a funny feeling that we will be ushered right into winter this year. Maybe fall will be very short - like a week long?! If the forecast is correct, two weeks from today it will be freezing here at night and more than 30 degrees colder than today. Makes me want to just rip the garden out and get it over with. But I won't... I will faithfully wrap it all up and prolong the agony.
Have any of you been having trouble with Blogger? I can't get a post to publish - it has a video and picture and when I click on "publish post" nothing happens. It is making me nuts - okay - more nuts!!
Tonight I will be outside watching for the space debris that is supposed to go by only about 50 miles up. I will probably fall asleep and miss it... If only Chucky had a glow in the dark ball - he would keep me awake!
9 comments:
The weather has been nice up here for about a week now. We had so much rain it was getting depressing
At night it has been about 47 degrees but the days have been in the high 70s to 80.
I had some trouble with either google or blogger not sure which one I had to change passwords 13 times in 7 days. If I shut down I may be going for 14 haven't tried yet. Good luck
It is so hot here right now. I swear, if we get snow next week, I am going to lose my mind!!
I still read and comment with Google on Blogger, but I now use Firefox to post. That seems to have solved my problems with posting.
Please can you send some of the warm weather over the pond, we seem to have had cold, grey drizzle for weeks now and it is quite depressing x
Still no luck posting? I haven't tried lately so I don't know if it's yours or everyones. Blogger has sure been a pain this year!
It is still hot here..107° in Phoenix yesterday but suppose to "cool" down to 99° this weekend!! Blogger has sucked all the fun out of blogging if you ask me...I don't have trouble posting but the comment thing just drives me nuts...I give up half the time.
It is a lot cooler down here in AL and I just love it right now! Woke up to 48 this morning and it's only supposed to be in the mid 70's all weekend. I'm looking forward to the cooler temps after a hot and muddy summer.
Fall has arrived in Norhtern Ontario Canada; rain and cold. T write my blog, I discovered Live Writer last year; fantastic and so much easier to use. have a look.
Rita
http://explore.live.com/windows-live-writer.
I use Firefox like Gorges Smythe, and I don't have problems posting or commenting. I do have one follower who has trouble constantly, when he tries to post a comment on my blog. Blogger really needs to get this fixed.
Post a Comment