Things have gotten a bit out of control in the garage. So I have been trying to put a bit of time in each morning out there cleaning. Of course, I am not alone...

Need help? I can help!!!

Please, save me from that dog of yours!!!

Look at me, I'm helping!!!

He helps in the garden, too... He pruned this pepper plant down 1/2 a foot!
10 comments:
Chuck makes me wonder if I have enough left in me for a puppy when the time comes...
I'm sure there are times his help is the LAST thing you need....but what a cutie. I love that face!
I could use a puppy to help me clean up the cabin with all the construction going on. Lots of sticks to chase, I mean carry. - Margy
How can you not love a helper with a face like that?
I think he is a fabulous helper - and so darn cute!!
I wouldn't want to see Chucky and the frog get too close together. Actually, I guess dogs are nicer than cats that way. Dogs are more curious. Cats just want to be done with it. :)
Dogs are like children. They make bigger messes when they try to help.
Chucky is cute. And what a good dog trying to help with house chores...
Mighty hansom feller. Labs are good for a lot of smiles per hour which is probably why they get away with so much. Piper has decided that ALL of my shoelaces must have the plastic ends removed.
So lucky to have that helper around; hope your pepper plant is not ruined.
Rita
Post a Comment