
The cabbage looks dark but it is just from the smoke - we finished cooking this meal in our Traeger pellet grill and it really puts a nice smoke to the food.

This rustic bread is so wonderful and easy to make. We are starting another loaf tonight!
It was such a good dinner.... If only it could have been eaten in the daylight. Tramp 1 had a few issues with the Charbroil H2O Smoker - he was using lump charcoal and wasn't getting the heat he needed. So he switched to the Traeger and was able to finish it off nicely.
10 comments:
I just had to read this at 10:30 at night, trying to fight off eating too late...and BAM there it is, a pic of delicious food and a post of how good it was! *tears* I'm so hungry *sigh*
Delicious looking meal, fit for kings or tramps lol
Looks yummy. Everything tastes so much better grilled.
I'm sitting here starving-waiting for hubby to get up so I can make breakfast , and this is what I see!
Ack! I'm hungry, and that looks soooo good!
Mmm...I've had breakfast already but that is making me hungry! It looks so good.
Judy
Everyone,
So glad you liked the finished product. Sorry to be making you all a bit hungry. Though I have already had it twice, I, too, am getting a few hunger pangs. But I am eyeing the bread - it makes the very best toast for breakfast!
Just goes to show that even a tramp can be King at his own table!
I think the pictures are excellent, my friend! I will have to say, like the others I am watering at the mouth just thinking about the food!
Hope you do some more of these presentations...they are so great!
Hey, Mr. Hermit Jim,
Thanks so much for the compliments. We just wish you lived closer so you could drop by for a bite to eat with us!
That looks AMAZING!!! I'll be trying that rustic bread too!!!
Just fabulous!!
Cath
Team Hall,
Glad you stopped by. I hope when you try our rustic bread it turns out as good as your dark rye bread looks! I am going to be making that soon!
Post a Comment