
Yes, we spoiled him just a bit. But why not? It gave us pleasure - he liked it too!
Of course, we thought he was pretty special. He was with us just about everywhere we went. I still can't get used to no old dog in the back of my rig....

Of course, we thought he was pretty special. He was with us just about everywhere we went. I still can't get used to no old dog in the back of my rig....
2 comments:
It's hard. I'm sitting here missing my old guy, even as new guy is barking in the background. Pearl Bailey said "You never lose the ones you love, so long as you love the ones you lose." When the time is right, another dog to love will come into your lives.
Thanks for your kind words. The good weather has us outside more and we are so used to needing to keep an eye out for our old escape artist. Basset hounds follow their noses and he had a way of often sneaking off very quietly. Today we actually have some of the fencing open and it feels very strange indeed!
Post a Comment