Looking west at Broken Top and The Three Sisters in the Oregon Cascades Feb. 2016
“Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing, wind braces us up, snow is exhilarating; there is really no such thing as bad weather, only different kinds of good weather.” - John Ruskin
“Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing, wind braces us up, snow is exhilarating; there is really no such thing as bad weather, only different kinds of good weather.” - John Ruskin
Wednesday, January 13, 2016
Books to start the New Year -
Just as the calendar turns to a new year, we like to start a pile of books that we want to read. Sort of a literary game plan for the next few months. We both enjoying reading a lot of the same books, so that makes it easy other than deciding who gets which book first! Are you reading some good books this winter?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I would like to hear about what you think of The Revenant after you read it. The previews of the movie made it look interesting, but violent. I'm still working on Everest books. I got The Climb by Anatoli Boukreev about the 1996 disaster. Got it for Christmas and it's already done. I also read The Mountain Story by Lori Lansen. It's a novel about people getting stranded on Mt. San Jacinto above Palm Springs. Read it in a day, couldn't put it down. - Margy
Goody--a list for the library! Love this peek into your interests. I love the outdoors as well and always enjoy the books you recommend.
Hey Girl! I just finished The Boys on the Boat by Daniel James Brown ...wow..what a story. I also think you would like Zoli...forget the author. Winterlake Lodge is one of my fav and will check out several others that you shown...xo
Not to tell any spoilers but in The Revenant, I hear the bear did it.
Post a Comment