Tuesday it was 75 - today we might make it to the upper 30's. Yes, winter has finally arrived. We had a dusting of snow yesterday and then it started up again last night and was still snowing this morning. Such a treat - it allows us to relax a bit and focus on indoor chores rather than being outside.
The hearty marigolds are wearing snow hats.
The Hot Lips salvia is still blooming, too.
Hoop houses are sheltering fall plantings.
No eating out on the deck here today!
5 comments:
It looks very, very pretty, but I'm glad it's not snowing here. :-)
Snow! Bah-Humbug!
I agree with Anke, lovely but not on my doorstep!! xxx
Oh my, no snow here but it is raining & in the low 40s.
Holy cow, that's some snow! I might add, it looks SO pretty. That kind of image puts me in the holiday mood. We never EVER had snow like that, we rarely even HAVE snow, but that's very pretty! Enjoy! And stay warm!
Post a Comment